Sennebogen S 7700 R-SL (2018)
For sale used mobile crane from Germany with worldwide delivery
Product name: Sennebogen S 7700 R-SL starlifter / K1
Lift. capacity: 300 to.
Product ID: PCM1034
Engine: Caterpiller C1; 313kW; US EPA Tier3 EU StufeIIIa
Operation hours: 2.534 h
Boom: 63,5 m
Extensions: 3,5 m runner (42 t)
Safety device: Original
Counterweights: 105 t; 40 t;
Hook Blocks: 50 t (1 sheaves); 100 t (3 sheaves)
Sennebogen hydraulic crawler crane 7700 R-SL starlifter - K1
- Hydraulic crawler crane in a particularly robust design with first-class quality components
- SENNEBOGEN MAXCAB cab with sliding door, vibration-damped large-area driver's area, with excellent sound insulation, large-area cab with excellent all-round visibility and new ergonomically designed control panels, tinted safety glass, front window can be opened, large roof window, windshield wiper - washer system for front and roof window.
- Strong rotary drive with 3 rotary gears and slewing gear freewheel
- Modern, powerful hydraulic system in 4-circuit technology
- Ballast consisting of 105t rear ballast and 40t central ballast in the undercarriage
- Performance package with Caterpillar diesel engine C11, emissions according to IJS EPA Tier 3-EU Stage IIIa, water-cooled, 313kW - 1800min-1
- SENNEBOGEN MAXCAB comfort driver's cab can be hydraulically swiveled outwards and hydraulically tilted approx. 20 degrees backwards, for a better view and an ergonomic working position
- Sun blind for roof windows
- Top window made of bulletproof glass, rigidly glazed (18.52mm)
- Step grate next to cabin, without railing (screwed)
- Heating- automatic air conditioning (air conditioning) with central control unit, fresh air and circulating air level with particle filter, defroster switch, adjustable ventilation nozzles for an optimal room climate.
- Air-sprung comfort driver's seat with intervertebral disc support, seat heating, headrest and seat belt
- Automatic idling for diesel engine
- Eco circuit for diesel engine
- SENNEBOGEN diagnostic system
- SENNEBOGEN Hydro-Clean: hydraulic ultra-fine filter system with water absorption, contamination indicator (increased oil cleanliness and oil service life) recommended equipment especially when using bio oil
- Hydraulic bolting of the boom foot on the upper structure for easier dismantling (recommended for transport width 3 m).
- Hydraulic activation of the slewing gear brakes and slewing gear motors via ball valves and pressure accumulators so that the crane can align itself with the wind
- Crane winch 140kN pulling force (max. 200kN in the 1st position) with special grooves (Lebus system), rope diameter 28mm, low-maintenance (rear winch 1), without rope
- 1 wedge lock incl. Wedge for hoist rope, diameter 28mm, enclosed loosely with the machine
- Rotation speed regulation via 3-position toggle switch
- Wide-track undercarriage, track 6800mm, strong HD cast drive, drive length 9500mm
- Strong chain drive with 200t propulsive force
- Hydraulic undercarriage lifting device consisting of 4 hydraulic cylinders with individual actuation via radio remote control and emergency actuation on the undercarriage for loading the basic device.
- Attaching and dismantling the crawler tracks: hydraulic cylinders in the guy stand for mounting, dismounting and loading the crawler tracks
4-fold round sling hanger for lifting the ballast stones and the jib sections, 1 round sling hanger for lifting the wheel carriers
- Electric refueling pump with level cut-off
- Camera system - basic package with 3 cameras; includes 1 color monitor 7 inches, monitor with 4-way splitting, expandable up to a maximum of 4 cameras, 3x color camera with 115 degrees, image angle for rear view camera; right side of the machine; Winches
- 2 hand fire extinguishers type PD6
- Lighting package consisting of:
2 headlights integrated in the cab roof at the front left
2 headlights (24 V - 110 watts) mounted on the upper frame on the front right
1 piece headlight (24 V - 110 watt) on the rear right of the cabin roof.
2 additional headlights (24 V - 1 10 watt) mounted on the rear of the upper structure on the left and right on the rear wall.
- Complete crane safety device with electronic load moment limiter LMB for main boom with crane acceptance, rope run-off safety device for both main winches including load weight display via the electronic load moment limiter
- Event recorder, recording of information from the overload protection
- Working area limitation - individually programmable. Limitation of rotation angle and boom radius
- Wind gauge with display in the LMB display, red lamp for jib tip 24V low energy and cable drum
- Winch movement display for hoisting winches and boom adjustment winches
- Cast base plates 1200mm, rounded
- Operating and maintenance instructions in duplicate in German or English
- Two spare parts lists in German or English
- Crane winch 140kN pulling force (max. 200kN in the 1st position) with special grooves (Lebus system), rope diameter 28mm, low-maintenance (front winch 2), without rope
- Rope winch for pulling in the ropes, incl. Rope, length 330m. Rope diameter 10mm
- Ballast storage facility via hydraulic cylinder at the rear with chain suspension
- increased ballast - 135t in the superstructure (instead of 105t) and 40t in the undercarriage - with LMB approval
- Crane acceptance for reduced ballast, 85t rear ballast (instead of 105t) and 40t central ballast
- Erecting aid for long jib lengths consisting of (2 pieces each): support beam; Spindle; Support plate
- Main boom SH, length 18.7m consisting of:
ATTENTION: see boom configuration in the technical data sheet:
7.0m foot piece type 2409
5.6m intermediate piece type 2409-V, reinforced
4.6m conical spacer, type 2409
1.5m boom head type T220 / 300 in hammer design including plastic rope pulleys, boom adjustment via A-frame and adjustment winch,
Jib bracing for SH boom system (main boom in SH version up to 91.5m length, luffing fly jib WS and spout jib can be attached - acceptance not included)
Cantilever head type T220 / 300 with plastic roller set for a max. Load capacity of 300t. The crane is accepted up to 300t. Valid for SH and SHWS, not possible with SHLH.
-2x 11.2m intermediate arm piece SH type 2409, including bracing and connecting parts (for SH arm system)
-2x 11.2m intermediate arm piece SH type 2409-V, reinforced, including bracing and connecting parts (for SH arm system)
-Beak boom S42.1 approx. 3.5m for crane loads up to 42t
- Pinion-tooth lubrication for slewing ring, lubrication pump to be operated from the cabin, with special grease and pinion lubrication system
-Radio with CD player
-1 rotating beacon on the cabin
-50 to. Single hook 28mm. 1-roll
-100 to. Double hook for 28mm, 3-roller
-Lift rope, winch l, length 650m
-Lift rope, winch Il, length 650m
Crane is in very good working condition, clean and dry.
Changes excepted and Subject to prior sale. For further information please contact us.